W2V 7.14% 1.5¢ way 2 vat ltd.

As I've already mentioned the company is heavily...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    As I've already mentioned the company is heavily undervalued with a product like this (the newly released one). GST/VAT savings aside, audit is an expensive exercise. We pay a lot to get it done, so I can speak of other medium-large enterprises that this would be cost savings.... IF the promises rings true. That's where it's at and it needs a test drive. Anything less than 10c share in my opinion is bargain but I personally would not be prepared to sink in serious cash over that until the economics are proven profitable. Amas or what's his name, CEO alluded to $1 per invoice? Why not a subscription base so companies have fixed rate fee? Ultimately it's the cost savings that customers, like me, are looking for with the added benefit that we can do things in-house and have a better handle on our Accounts Payable without needing to hire additional accountants plus the audit of a big four just to satisfy the likes of ATO.

It's a big promise especially cross-jurisdictions but realistic based on current clientele who are already using the app for GST/VAT refunds based on multinational transactions and issues such as duplications.

You have to imagine just how much invoices we go through, it's in the tens of thousands per month and my business is not even that big.

So yes, this can be disruptive and can steal business away from the big four.. but more than that it is tech. It is AI. The likes of Google and Microsoft would want to acquire this tech if it actually delivers, even if with minor glitches, to the AI promise of automation - life would be so much better and cost savings is massive... but need it for a test drive.

Also so don't discount others looking to emulate and potentially creating something better but delivers the same outcome. This should be top of mind for the Board, and they should really be thinking about partnerships now to protect their tech from poachers... or at least have the legal capital to sue.

As I've also mentioned, this just dropped. Very fresh. But look at this this way, day traders aside, if little me got convinced to take the product for a test drive via normal channels of procurement as opposed to speaking to execs about it, for my own business, and sinking in a minor play on shares, think of the others more desperate for such a product, more in need of avoiding the big four audit bills and have been looking around for something that their companies could use in-house for better AP management.

Anyway that aside, just top of my head I can forecast based on $1 per invoice roughly $5M revenue per quarter, that's $20M for first year based on existing customer base. Scalable to $100M in two years based on existing and new Govt tax incentives across multiple jurisdictions especially the IRA in the U.S. etc etc

All up $100M valuation is on the low side but I'd hesitate to agree on the $20B (USD) company target at least until I've seen a couple of full year financials to justify a capital investment with the view to unlock further value and reach that valuation.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $13.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $36.66K 2.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 706826 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 884952 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 952458
Last updated 13.24pm 02/05/2024 ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.