VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I dont think there were any SH's out there that were following...

1. 286 Posts.
    I dont think there were any SH's out there that were following VIL and thought they would make the August timeframe for FP2. So i dont think the SP will fall below 1c due to the delay. If it does it might breifly touch .9c but not for overly long.

In the interim there is Bongo2 which will have flow rates coming out in the next 3-4 weeks fingers crossed. This impending news should hold traders back from selling off sub 1c as if we hit the pay like we should then the SP has no reason not to be sitting on about 1.3-1.4c given base estimates. That is 30-40% higher then now and theres a significant chance (id like to think its actually "likely") that something will flow out of B2.

Also LP is set to spud in August and SD sounds like its no more than a week off spudding. Meaning both SD and LP TD should be at roughly the same time.

Theres just too much chance of some kind of success over the next 8 weeks for people to sell at a loss now.

Especially since the SP has been languishing at this price for the last 6 months or so.

So the short answer is "no" i dont think it will go sub 1c or if it does it might touch .9c though i dont think the companies current position warrants eating through 14m shares.

Until closer to flow rates i believe it will hover around this price plus or minus a pip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.