AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

$20 billion dollars in ground metal value, page-316

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    DRC is not going to have election in December. Most likely in mid 2018 which could bring unrest from opposition.

However, according to few friends that are working over there, both sides of politics will protect any Chinese investments.

The biggest danger for miners at the moment are those unorganised and self minded groups using instability for the personal needs and as I was told many western based mining consultants, executives could face huge risks.

So much talk about DRC but my investment decision is based on AUZ management and potential of future mining.

If all will turned up as we expect, I (and most of us) could be sitting on second PLS in 2/3 years time.

Just ask those who both PLS. There is no difference today if you got yourself 1 M of shares for 6 or 7 cents those days.

There are many lithium and cobalt stocks that have great potentials but if management does not know how to handle their assets it will remain in the ground for 0 value.

Biggest asset for every employer are the people working in the company, for me as a shareholder is the management. And in AUZ we have right people to make it great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.555K 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 24779651 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2465583 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.