NOV 2.56% 3.8¢ novatti group limited

"Yeh I agree... I reckon Aus govt will ban chinese students,...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    "Yeh I agree... I reckon Aus govt will ban chinese students, renters and home owners from paying bills here so the relationship with Alipay becomes redundant... and all Chinese migrants get kicked out...oh wait, that won't happen. Buy the Fear"

Actually, if you read my posts, I am firmly convinced that any investment in China will be a lifesaver for NOV.

@komodo mentioned WW1 and WW2. That is when the world underwent a tectonic shift of global dominance from the old European colonial powers to the USA. Then began the American Era.

We are now undergoing another global tectonic shift although the Western media is downplaying the change. The Western boycotts of Russia only accelerated what was already underway, which is the decline of American dominance and the rise of a parallel financial system from China. Western companies have shot themselves in the foot by boycotting Russia because the rest of the world is realizing the importance of not being held hostage to Western blackmail.

Saudi Arabia may soon ditch the US dollar and sell oil to China in Yuan. This is just the beginning of the end for the petrodollar. The implications will be far reaching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $1.152K 30.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103287 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.