NOV 5.00% 5.7¢ novatti group limited

I wouldn’t say it’s not alive, I would state it’s been heavily...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    I wouldn’t say it’s not alive, I would state it’s been heavily scrutinised based on growth and hyper growth with unrealistic profit forecasts- BNPL main market example (hasn’t helped any tech companies cause).

The difference and main issue with Novatti is not the business or the operations, they’re flying in the background and expanding rapidly, specially with the organic growth in our processing division (up 110%).

Small cap tech require material announcements and business updates to market to keep positive sentiment, unfortunately we haven’t had a significant material announcement or business update (key signings, growth, expansion updates) for a significant amount of time for a small cap tech company.

Im not concerned about the business or how they’re progressing, it would be nice to see more news flow from the BOD to showcase to the market on what they’re doing and exciting upcoming milestones & provide shareholders some reward for long holding and accumulating- ROI is important to all investors & unfortunately over the past 6 months investors have lost (but the business has kicked major goals).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.5¢ $3.037K 52.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.