NOV 1.85% 5.5¢ novatti group limited

20 cent party, page-371

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

Hi @JCoure thank you.

yep, I agree that right now the Politics in Australia, is problematic.

That said I think Labor could be more progressive.

A small example was ME Bank prior to the sale. The ME Bank Board were supportive of Digital Assets and the opportunity they represent, AKA Greg Combrey.

Given this small example, you may find that the Neo-con lead Liberal government under Morrison for the last 6 years has been a protectionist of Old Australia.

Why that's of interest to me this minor compare and contrast?

NOV is well placed to grow into a Global payments leader enabling Organisations to pay and be paid.

There is no doubt flux due to the election but I expect this to dissipate post-election.

It's indeed possible for NOV to dip to .10 per share.

Again of interest to me is that there is virtually no one Shorting NOV right now.

NOV's longest shareholder Brayter has sold 0 shares and suffered quite a dilution. There are also significant other institutions holding like Citibank I believe.

I also believe that as the FANG stocks continue to Correct that Growth stocks are not in vogue. Cash is Queen/King again. PC said as much at his last interview.

NOV is looking to build/scale revenue, cash and profit. The build is paused the utilisation is a focus.

This does not mean they are not collecting more Licenses in fact that's their secret sauce.

Having a global crossing of interconnected businesses that can shift value across many global settlement rails is highly compelling. And regulated no less.

This is just some of why I'm long on NOV.

Looking at the chart. To me it looks like we're in a Channel and this week may test the channel. We're crabbing .

But I too believe we're undervalued, but right now it's not about future profits. I'll hodl on and add more. This is my personal opinion and I could be wrong.

Everyone here has different circumstances and some trade and some invest. Me I'm a long-term investor so read my post in this way. I won't sell even if NOV pops off to a new high.

#glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $19.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $12.68K 238.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 98725 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.