NOV 1.85% 5.3¢ novatti group limited

Are you wilfully blind or just plain bloody minded ?? I answered...

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1356

Are you wilfully blind or just plain bloody minded ?? I answered your questions in my 3/6/22 post (and a few others) - I bought after a strong recommendation from my broker and after extensive consultation with analysts ... I rank their research way above your's and 99% of HC aficionados. "Going down" - LOL this has sunk to 3 yr lows and still your talking pseudo fundamental analysis gibberish. If you cant see the VIP role of technical analysis then your the lone ranger - every stock blog has technical analysis of the mother stock being followed but you seem curiously truculent about what most seasoned investors regard as an integral component of investing.

IF an analyst has a SP target of 100c and a strong buy recommendation, and then it goes to 40c let alone 20c, then his so called fundamentals are questionable based on false information and or wrong assumptions .... wishing doesn't make it so. FOMO of possible upside is "hind sight analysis"!

Often if a stock SP breaks down, alert technical traders will assume somethings not right and react, and when "insiders" start trading against the presumed trend, equiped with some important (fundamental) information, that is known to them (but not the market at large). Ultimately the existence of important "news" will emerge, but in the first instance its existence is declared by their actions of insiders - buying or selling in volumes that change the technical picture .... all such information about the fundamental importance of technical overview of stocks is obviously wasted on concrete minds (all mixed up and permanently set).
    This is definitely my last post, but your nonsense can't unanswered.

PS Khing, I did do my research - I only invest these days on fundamentals, but monitor these in part by closely following company and sector announcements and the technicals .... only amateurs hold stocks through thick and thin without any ongoing critical analysis.
    I also speak to the company when required.
    To label re-evaluation of a stock as "hind sight bias" is laughable - so Mr No Sentient and No shares did but a 60c but now doesn't hold ??
    Well if he had a "Stop Loss" at 50c, now with the same money he could buy twice as many shares --- hope this is not too difficult concept to grasp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.49K 65.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 34355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.