VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

20 cents here we come., page-11

1. 291 Posts.
    That's a negative Boffin1979. There's a saying in shares, you only get to pick the bottom price to buy and the top price to sell once on your life. However when a Mono Brained Celled Misanthrope starts abusing other bloggers while mocking people who stutter at the same time , while also quoting ASX press releases which are about attempting to halt the SP slide rather than put black ink on the profit loss sheets as justification I will retort. Buying at this price level is not fool hardy , but neither is it the sweet spot I predict unless one thinks we are at the bottom of the Sharemarket which is approaching 10% down since April . ASX now looks like a childs slide on graph , but will it look like a walking stick by Aug?. Have the fund managers factored in the Chilean Volcano losses yet.?? The US has four countries in Europe to point at , ( oh the hide of them ) as an excuse to down sell the DOW and take down everyone else whenever they like at the moment. And then when the oil prices gets low and taxes for US/Allied forces wars drop they point at the Middle East and North Africa and crank out an excuse to pump that up as well. Both can hurt VBA shares so I see no serious movement in the right direction for a while. My only tip is buy VBA on a really really bad day when the ASX market is getting its ears boxed. It will likely take months to wind down further if that is VBAs SP destiny DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.