VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

20 cents here we come., page-8

1. 293 Posts.
    Hi Firthy, nothing is more hilarious than a moron who cant read , trying to insult other HC Members. Does 10k amount to $2000 where you were taught at school.?
    For the aliances to be formed with Delta, Etihad, Air NZ and Singapore A/lines , you need to know before blindly swooping on more shares it is still subject to approval of the regulatory aviation powers that be. It is also more about cross sales and booking on the same ticket than a magical bullet that puts bums on seats. Think why the share price did not rocket on the news.
    International Airline shares are seemingly linked to the global economy and it looks a tad grim with Europe and The States in bailout mode .
    You may care to know the real money in Aviation is from the Middle and Upper class seats, not cattle class .Much of it co-operate dollars. Those tickets sales are still shaky for the short term IMHO.
    Considering we have plenty of natural disasters lately , huge unstable global markets, high fuel prices (VBA have a very average track record of hedging fuel prices,well), as well as healthy competition from class acts like Air Asia I myself am assuming a safer entry point is towards the 20 cent mark as even you yourself, the celebrial giant, havent seen the profit loss sheets of VBA this quarter and the effect the Chilean Volcano has yet to have on the bottom line. A day or two out of the sky costs B.I.G. When markets did go solidly 2009/2010, did Branson organise a dividend for his loyal shareholder minions , or did he go about swooping up new planes and putting enough fancy high powered ads on the TV that funds would have been better used revamping his lacklustre domestic airplane interiors.? The much hailed planes on the Sydney to L.A run bought with share rights issues where I did actually make money off these shares, did not set the world alight may I add. My opinion. we arent at the bottom of the SP and the sharemarket is in a controlled double dip movement as the stimulus packages that were the adrenaline and lignocaine for the world economy wears off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.