SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

In case you missed the scarcasm in my post I meant that eBay is...

1. 392 Posts.
    In case you missed the scarcasm in my post I meant that eBay is A HORRIBLE way to judge the price of silver, btw we talking about eBay Australia? Because I think they have one of those in like every country in the world..

BIGSKY- There is no disconnect, if you are a wholesale buyer of silver you can get it at spot, no you can't buy 2 ounces at spot but thats just a simple function of a middle man having to take a slice for their profit ie. Perth mint prices a few % above spot at any given time.

Yes ok it's 5000 ounces, I apologize, and yes you can take delivery of a mini..
    If you hold a futures contract you are guaranteed to be able to take physical delivery, if the person you bought it from is a naked short then they will settle in cash with someone who will deliver you the silver (at whatever extra cost the short may have to pay or receive upon liquidating their position).

You aren't a wholesale buyer, how are you going to get true spot price? It's like, you can't just walk into bunnings and buy 5 pounds of copper at exactly $4.29 a pound right now.. You can probably buy it for $5 a pound... Bunnings corp probably bought 50k pounds at $4.29/pound.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.