CND 2.63% 3.7¢ condor energy limited

Under the current " Loan ' situation Were BKP to say something...

1. 221 Posts.
    Under the current " Loan ' situation

Were BKP to say something like " Sorry, we got hacked, all the money has been stolen, Sorry"

No secured assets to sell to reclaim the monies, no-one that can be sued because the Vost Family Trust owns Vost Property Group and you can't really sue a trust. They could still continue to be BKP directors, drawing their 'fees' and extras, and no-one could do anything.

That doesn't sound like a reasonable or in anyway prudent running of a business to me.

Ah, but we forget, a bank won't lend unsecured funds to a company owned by a trust, so surely it's only fair that if they can't get funding from a bank, they should be entitled to funding from BKP with no chance of having to repay the monies if it is deemed there has been a loss.

I agree with Kina, It really does seem there is now a need for ASIC to become involved in assessing whether directors have acted in the best interest of shareholders or have in-fact perhaps put their own interests ( starting a new property company and remaining not liable for any loss of funds ) above that of pursing profit and security of funds on behalf of shareholders. They don't even feel a need to state what it is that they ( Chair & Mgr Dir ) have been paid $1/4M for in "Corporate Consulting" which just so happens to coincide with a Tax Office grant.

I can't think of a reason why ASIC should not become involved

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $3.91K 105K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 215000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.