AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: at least another month drill results its all I'm certainly...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: at least another month drill results its all

I'm certainly not bagging them, just curious to get to the bottom of this ....

i hold aex and cannot see how they could fail to move this forward from here .... with the old data they have and now 20 new drill holes im quietly confident of a very nice surprise in a week or three.

My only concern has been the lack of director holdings and also the apparent dumping of the oppies everytime a bid at .02 appears. someone is getting out and they have been all the while these drill cores have been coming out of the ground. Not huge numbers of shares being sold, so i'm not suggesting the drill is bad, just wondering aloud as to why it wouldnt be going the other way in this environment ???

would love to see aex suprise the market with a blockbuster core sample .. wow, wouldnt that push this a mile a minute given the low market cap ....

any strength from now on will create some mometum upwards I reckon, a lot watching this one now for any sign of a break .... it may only take the oppies smashing through those .021's ... come on guys who's got 20k to throw at them ... lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.