AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

20 holes finished 4 weeks early, page-7

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: at least another month drill results Hi Folks

Good announcement. 3 months ago this would have been 8 cents or more.

20 holes drilled is double what we thought. Can we assume then that of the last 9 some drills were conducted outside of the known resource as was suggested earlier by AEX?

Geologists may be happy with the quality of the drill cores however that doesnt equate to good results imo...that simply means that the core samples are in pretty good shape to 'then' be assessed for mineralisation.

Bit like saying the car you are about to buy looks good...without actually driving it.

My question to those that may know: Are the 20 holes enough coupled with historical data to get this resource measured?

Are they counting on the current drill being 'enough'?

The announcement appears to suggest this.

Will the company be sitting on its hands 'waiting' for this geological modelling to be developed?

The company has surprised us with its 20 hole drill campaign. Negotiations should be a mere formality re the old to new permits.

So from my perspective all is going along well.

However, we need to wait on the drill results. The key here.

A lot of dotting the i's and crossing the t's at the moment with AEX.
    i think it demonstrates their approach and professionalism here.
    They have obviously been very busy on a number of fronts.

The glaring omission is the PR work and the 'selling' of the project to date....however in their defence iits hard to sell something you dont in fact 'have'

Drill results will change that.

I am heartened by the company developments. Need to know more about the future drilling campaigns and if they are trying to measure the inferred resource or trying to expand it.
    If it is the latter drilling will continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.