AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

20 holes finished 4 weeks early, page-9

1. 755 Posts.
    re: at least another month drill results Two more items of interest for me in the announcement:

1."The next phase of the exploration programme by CCIC will be full geological modeling of the area utilising the historical data combined with the new drilling data to create a basis for future resource calculations."

If the drilling results were just the same as previous historical results, (I am not an expert here), why would they bother doing another full geological model of the area when I am sure this has already been done to give some idea of the inferred resources? This would imply that the new data is substantially different in some way... Better - or worse? If it was worse I doubt they would bother.

2. They have said negotiations are continuing with the RSA government department for mining. This is surely a good thing to establish good relations with the government and have agreements firmly in place - BEFORE any announcements which may substantially improve the resource estimates - so no nasty surprises from the government later...

But these are just my opinions of course...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.