LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

$20 in 1995 to .2c in 2021. What happened?, page-26

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Thank you @Learning_2B1. So many good points you've made here. To your conundrum of responding/not responding, I feel fiercely protective of my investment, but also of our company. In the normal world, in the real world, when something or someone cops a rubbishing, even uninvolved bystanders will pipe up with a "Put a cork in it, mate" response. The deeper one's convictions, the more determined one's stance, whether that's regarding one's political position, religion, family, profession or investment. My assumption is that holders here have done their due diligence and decided to part with their hard earned, thus most of us are not willing to ignore the underhanded attempts at theft. ("On no, look over there!")

As you explained, I too am happy to respond initially, to not let blatant lies stand, but beyond that, it's a phenomenal waste of time. We all have lives that get hectic. When we're here, it's for a reason, our own reasons, not to be fielding random balderdash from irrelevant strangers. And that's my bugbear, all the time spent on this nonsense is not spent discussing our company's developments. I still have a few items I want to post before more announcements come, so will do my best to get them out, but another time I have a couple of things to bounce off you regarding the funds and trading houses. One thing to add to my post yesterday- my understanding is that there is collusion between them. I find it all rather stomach turning, so as you advise- block out the white noise. We won't have long to wait for our next announcement. For anyone new reading this, watch how the negative Nancies disappear when the big players want the share price to rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.618K 1.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3088505 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73001401 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.