LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Yes @In4apenny, I agree and well put. Your first sentence has...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Yes @In4apenny, I agree and well put. Your first sentence has served me well that way, having increased my position as my confidence in our company increased, based on running a fine toothed comb through both LPD announcements and industry research. Personally, I believe this will result in a good outcome. However, growing my holding has been a surprise benefit to my past 3 months of posting here.

I had explained elsewhere, but I believe it was before you rejoined us, that my first post on HC was after falling upon something I thought was about Lepidico. I was reading an article on the Australian Mining website and the title of another caught my eye: "UK lithium helped by Australian technology." It's on the partnership between Cornish Lithium and the unlisted Australian company Source Certain International, to verify the source of CLL's lithium within batteries. Given the EU's new battery regulations, with the approaching necessity for tracing, labelling and declaring carbon footprints, resulting in mandatory battery passports for all sales within the EU, I was impressed by Cornish Lithium's initiative and thought this will serve as excellent free marketing for Lepidico's processes.

The article had just been published, so I waited a few days and when no one else posted it, I did. Sentiment here at the time (the first week of July) was ridiculously low, being post capital raise, end of financial year and our 6 month low. My intention basically was to shine a light through the gloom to the days ahead. Simplistic as it is, I have benefitted across many years from the research and informed contributions of level-headed others, significantly such as yourself @In4apenny. My intention was to return the favour.

I will add that my trust in our management has never flagged, nor my belief in Lepidico's eventual success, so even though most here are strangers to each other, we do all have one thing in common: a conviction in our company's paradigm changing potential and thus a view to a low carbon future. I imagine most here are forward thinking idealists. We are not the Westpac and Woodside Petroleum investors. As our ride so far has not been for the faint of heart, the roller coaster will probably continue beyond our awaited announcements. Therefore, keeping well informed of our company's progress within the macro movements will assist all holders. I'm grateful for all the news, articles, videos and links other contributors post and am happy to toss in what I can. Hopefully all rusted ons will be in the green before long and our tenaciously held convictions validated soon. By Christmas?

Thank you @In4apenny and good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.618K 1.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3088505 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73001401 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.