ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Well thanks for that. I see looking at your posting history that...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Well thanks for that. I see looking at your posting history that you actively go and post negatively on every lithium stock you dont hold and actively post positively on every lithium stock you do hold.

Regarding the 1st part of your post, yes the 20kg sample was to prove the quality of the BG LCE to potential customers and off takers and I guess in doing so it provides a dual purpose of a marketing opportunity too, which is great IMO. In doing this ASN has achieved much more than the other lithium brine stock you ramp but yet you seem to think they are wonderful and ASN is just doing a PR stunt. While I agree 20kg isn't what I would call at scale is at least better than a bench top sample and proves that the process can be easily scaled up. It is also alot cheaper and quicker to go through this step and iron out any bugs before progressing to a full scale pilot plant using a new technology which hasnt yet been proven like your stock is doing, which I can almost say for sure will no doubt face the same issues and delays that others briners have found but will cost alot more to fix due to the bigger size of the pilot plant. If its just a PR stunt and I quote you "any aspiring producer with access to lithium containing brine can send it off to third parties to produce a battery grade product on their behalf" then why hasnt the other certain stock you like done this yet? Providing physical, may I add 99.9%, battery grade product to potential customers shows them that the process works and isnt just a fantasy.

Regarding the flow sheet changes, they do not in any way make the samples provided to date useless from a quality perspective. The changes have been made regarding the extraction of the bromine and other chemicals. ASN is still using the same Lilac process to extract the lithium from the brine that your other stock is using and then a conventional well known method to turn this lithium eluate into either BG and hydroxide. I see your other stock says they can do all this but can they really, how do you know as to date they have not yet produced anything so how do you even know if their flowsheet is going to work or not yet?

Regarding your comments "Key issues remain proving the process at scale (hundreds of kgs or preferably tonnes) using their own pilot plant with a flow sheet that closely resembles intended commercial production. Secondly there needs to be an indication that the process is economically competitive even after bromine credits." Yes I agree with this 100% and ASN are going to prove this with a pilot plant and PFS next year. Yes it has been delayed from their initial intentions but look at the lithium market in general at the moment. Sentiment is very poor and there is currently no interest from investors and funders and the lithium price has been decreasing so IMO Bruce has been very smart to conserve cash and look to get some early easier cashflow from the bromine 1st which can be extracted using known methods quite easily and at a much lower initial capital cost. ASN at least has all these other minerals that it can extract while the lithium prices are so low, unlike your other favourite stock which is stuck with just lithium. I also see that stock's pilot plant isnt forecast to start operation until 2020 anyway and will no doubt will face delays so ASN wont be far behind when it starts building its industrial scale pilot plant. As to the economics and costs of the project, well the other stock you ramp might have put up some fantasy numbers but how on earth do the directors there know if they are even ball park accurate as they have not produced even a teaspoon yet. Producing BG LCE or hydroxide from brine is rocket science and very few have achieved it and those that have closely guard their secret recipes. At the time the other stock put out its fantasy numbers I actually asked Bruce why ASN hasnt done the same given we are using a very similar process with Lilac extraction as well and he told me its because he wants to produce numbers in a PFS document which have been tested and can be backed up with proven results rather than just put up numbers which have no backing what soever. IMO if you are basing your investment in the other stock on those numbers then you might be in for a nasty surprise once they finally produce some product and determine the real cost of that production.

I must say I find HC sickening at times when posters of one (especially lithium) stock have to come on another stocks thread and try to post fud to get holders to doubt their holdings. Just human nature I guess unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.