ASN 9.52% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

20 KG?, page-2

1. 923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    I'd say neither, just another methodical step along the road towards production for LT investors. I think we'll hear something more about this in the next couple of weeks.

Here's some chronological excerpts taken from company announcements that have referred to the 20kgs:

30 July 2019
    Brine has commenced being processed through the module and it is expected that the 20kgs sample will be completed in October 2019 following which it will be sent to prospective customers for further test work.

26 August 2019
    The lithium chloride eluate has been produced from the bulk sample of Paradox Basin brine that was sent to the Lilac Solutions as part of the production of up to 20 kgs of lithium carbonate. The successful production of lithium chloride confirms that the Lilac IX system is suitable for extracting lithium from brine extracted from the Paradox Basin by Anson.

24 September 2019
    The highly concentrated lithium chloride solution is continuing to be processed through the Southwest designed production process at several different equipment supplier locations in the USA. Southwest expects to produce lithium products for consideration by potential customers, offtake partners and investors in the coming weeks.

30 September 2019
    The extension of the test work to include the production of LiOH.H2O will result in less sample being produced than the previously announced 20kgs to be provided to potential off-take partners and cathode producers for test work. However, the successful production of LiOH.H2O will provide Anson with the opportunity to engage in discussions and negotiations with a greater number of potential customers by offering a choice of products.

DYOR, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $243.7K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1031794 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 290407 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.