CBO 1.12% $1.77 cobram estate olives limited

20 May, page-3

1. lb
    91 Posts.

Shares are low. For us in the stock and accumulating will not be too much longer before she takes off. My guess is as we approach May 20th, things will revert in the northward direction. If you look at current levels, very steady around 2.7 to 2.8 cents. Better still for us with 000,000's of the stock, a simple calculation on a 1 for 4 basis for free shares, plus 10,000 free options, all for just 2k, puts a smile on the face.

Be sure though, that there is going to be a dual marketing cycle to start prior to May 20th, my cobra's Zaitas and Musgrave Mining ex BHP exploration boss, Jeremy Read. This should give some scale from the marketing perspective.

Aerogramatic results have been sounded out as interesting, and with Falconbridge on board in a JV with Musgrave Mining already for other unemcumbered land, things look bright.

Okay the escrow on the free shares, well at least 3/4 of them is a real cow, but I guess it stops a possible sell of and gives a few years to everyone, all for just 2k. Just look at West Musgrave Mining as an example of value at the moment and consider that cobra has better ground, a big partner in the corner etc.,

She will pick up soon. I am sure once the accumulator approach running out of their cash to buy, they will push up slightly the price.

And yes, the general meeting should not have a problem passing all the resolutions considered. Then it is up to the market.

For just 2k, you can make 20 to 30k , yep 20 to 30k on a 10k investment in cbo. Bargain basement investment to considered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
-0.020(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $738.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.80 $1.74 $32.02K 18.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8397 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.