C7A 7.69% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

Actually Blister, on this day, and on my platform, it tells me...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Actually Blister, on this day, and on my platform, it tells me there was only one cross trade not a majority as you have claimed, the majority of trades were on market from buyers reaching up to sellers, certainly no dump, at all.

In saying all that, I'm no fan of management as previously advised, at all.

However, when one has lost a fortune on AWN, what is $10k or $20k of shares to average down significantly just in case these dickheads get something right. ??

It's nothing more than an insurance bet, and small money compared to the capital loss I have already crystallised via a cross trade prior to 30 June 2020 for obvious reasons.

In fact, I might burn another placement of funds to get my average down to something attainable by ANW like 0.004 just to break even.

This is under consideration.

I've already collected on the capital loss from buying in the teen's to where ANW is now so small money to loose now IMO in order to average down.

In any event, let's see where these dickheads take the company from here. I agree there is a potential "its all over" and they put the white flag up for insolvency, however I don't think the narcissistic pricks in charge will probably won't let that happen, as such, I might get some of my hard earned back one day if I am right.

Its a 50/50 as far as I'm concerned and with a capital loss already picked up, its not a bad punt tp pick up shares at 1 cent now, for obvious reasons.

I guess the quarterly and coming months will expose whether the dickhead management and board have been able to turn things around or I loose a relatively small investment compared to what I put down over the last couple of years.

We shall see

MK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $634 45.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1093941 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.