BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

Curious why you would change the thread title it makes it a bit...

1. 281 Posts.
    Curious why you would change the thread title it makes it a bit disjointed so people reading this should also read ONLY 80%.

I see what you are saying that you don't want the company to spend money on the 20% you would rather see them spend it on the ground or other, but the worry about dilution is not correct. if the company buys out the 20% for all shares at today's value say 80c and values the project at 100m then the 20% going from free carry to shares means a no change in value as the value of the 20% has been moved to shares it may appear as dilution it does add more shares but you seem to forget that the 20% is now gone. And more importantly the free carry is gone, its the free carry which is hurting shareholder value.

Importantly working for big companies i know they don't like such deals as 80-20 and trying to buy them out by the BIG company suitor. Just think what price Clive and Nathan will want with AVERA asking how much, much better for BMN to ask how much the price will be cheaper, Also the bigger company is going to be talking with two not one and heave to get a deal with two not one always a harder do.

So come on guys there really is no reason not to buy them out or at least put some value on it by trying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
-0.140(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.79 $2.65 $1.990M 729.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 5570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.