NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

$20 party, page-28

1. 6,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    It is a choice we all have ADN.

I took your same choice before the FDA Daybue approval, because I was spooked by the Billy Dunn resignation on the death knock. Unfortunately you can't use hindsight after an event, so I was determined not to be disappointed if I had protected capital unnecessarily - which turned out to be the case. After the fact, it is still a bit difficult not to regret it, but I must tell myself I did the right thing at the time.

I can't say good luck with your choice, because I want a great result, but I respect you for taking that pathway. Obviously, as far as you are concerned, you have done the right thing - never regret it if it turns out to be unnecessary.

This time I am riding it out, because I consider Daybue alone is undervalued at the moment. A mediocre to poor PMS result may well drive us well down from here, but if Daybue continues to perform we should recover back to $16 and a fair % more, plus,
    PMS result has an unusually high probability of success compared to statistical averages (IMOO) and
    there are 3 more 2591 trials to come. The above is enough reason for me to risk my capital this time.

[However, IMO, we need an almost stellar PMS result to continue on the path to the moon which is frequently predicted.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.52
Change
0.660(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $2.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.00 $20.66 $19.94 $6.431M 315.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1024 $20.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.53 285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.