NEU 1.15% $20.62 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I understand where you are coming from and totally agree...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I understand where you are coming from and totally agree Seanc..........NEU has the capacity to go to the moon. It has all the ingrediants of making everybody rich. It has analyists forecasting up to $100 a share..it has a great product and a great CEO and it has many people convinced that the trials cant fail.......until they do.. Please don't accuse me of downramping as I still have a lot of skin in this game so for my sake as well as the kids affected by this disease I fervently want this to "go to the moon" This is just a cautionary tale of someone new to investing at the time doing all the wrong things. We got caught up in the hype -we put all our savings in and borrowed $350,000 to buy more - we advised all our family to buy this share that was going to the moon and could not fail.....until it did. We had 5 million shares when the price was 40cps and after the results came out we sold for 4cps....you do the math. Many investors lost a lot of money...some heartbreakingly so on this share that could not fail. The share has rebranded and done a 10 to 1 consolidation and is presently trading at 30 cps. We have since recovered of course as you do but the lesson has been well and truly learnt. We wont be rich with NEU but it will make us comfortable financially no mattter what happens from here. My advise is dont be greedy...it can backfire. Having said all that I am not here to tell you how to suck eggs and I respect that everybody has their own opinions and are definately entitled to them. I wish all SH the very best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.62
Change
-0.240(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.635B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.45 $20.62 $20.26 $4.698M 229.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 221 $20.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.62 1553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.