TZL 3.85% 2.5¢ tz limited

20 reasons to sell

1. 3,815 Posts.
    I've been wrong. I have taken onboard all that which has been happening and have realised that this company is a dud. Here is why you should sell NOW:

1. There is no market for intelligent fasteners. The future is for dumb fasteners. When has the human race ever evolved?

2. DKR are selling. They must know something is wrong. Its a shame for QVT that they have no idea that they have thrown their money away.

3. Notice how some bullish posters have disappeared. It is because they work for DKR and have talked up the stock so that they could sell into strength.

4. Management are a farce. They are just happy collecting salaries, which is why they are dragging everything out. They are not doing anything behind the scenes.

5. The current market cap is way too high based on future earnings. The MC of $225 on a p/e of 15 gives $15million net earnings. No way can TZ achieve this. This would be the sale of 150,000 $100 fasteners.

6. Intevia Enterprise was launched just to appease us shareholders and confuse us for a month or so. There is no market for data security. I know of no companies who care if their data is stolen.

7. Airlines have accepted that they can never survive with such high costs i.e fuel. "What's the point of trying to save cost?" they are all saying.

8. The auto industry is in decline and have accepted cars have no future. Who wants innovative technology in their vehicles? Not me.

9. NASDAQ - Forget p/es of 50+. Nobody want innovation. We will list on a p/e of 1.

10. Superyachts - There is no future in these, even for the super rich. I've heard that the south coast of france is a super yacht graveyard.

11. Driver controlled Intevia school bus seatbelts - As the human race has no future, there is no demand to protect our children.

12. Larson Storm doors - Have any of you even been to the US lately? Due to the housing downturn, new homes are now built without doors. Not only does this save cost, but it also is great for open plan living which is all the rage.

13. Director buying shares - This is just another confusing signal. We have already established that management don't know what they are doing. What would a director know about his own company in which he is buying shares?

14. Chart/Technical indicators - Suggest an inverted breakout. We should find support are negative $2.

15. Cash in bank - $20million working capital doesn't go far on $20,000 working girls.

16. Velvet Underground is buying...and we all know how you should do the opposite to what he is doing. Years rather than decades..reh Velvy?

17. 200+ patents - What does this mean? It means nothing. Anything can be patented if it hasn't before.

18. Increase in Manufacturing units - They don't exist as we haven't been given exact google earth coordinates to verify their existance.

19. Increase in TZ workforce - Positions created to provide TZ management team with jobs.

20. Free beam fastener - A consolation prize for shareholders...WHICH I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE!!

As you can see...all there are so many reasons for selling. Do it now while there are unwitting buyers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $166 6.653K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.