This post still doesn't explain how the JW know it's the end...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    This post still doesn't explain how the JW know it's the end times when clearly Jesus said nobody knows the hour.

The watchtower is nothing but an off shot of William Miller (February 15, 1782 – December 20, 1849) was an American Baptist preacher who is credited with beginning the mid-19th-century North American religious movement known as Millerism. After his proclamation of the Second Coming did not occur as expected in the 1840s, new heirs of his message emerged, including the Advent Christians (1860), the Seventh-day Adventists (1863) and other Adventist movements.

PPM, Jesus coming will be in fulfillment of what Catholics refer to as the 'Our Father' prayer.
    -------------------

Is this supposed to be your punchline MrG, typical JW tactics using the word “catholic” to legitimize their position while at every turn demonize Catholics in order to try and elevate your position, sorry it doesn’t work with me.

(Matthew 6:9, 10) “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

Again MrG, this prayer is prayed in every parish, right around the world every single day during the daily mass in the CC, how often is this prayed in your halls

A kingdom on earth, that’s only JW spin, the bible does not say anything of the sort, God’s kingdom is in heaven, not on earth, what this verse is referring to is for people to live and pray that how it is in heaven will also be done on earth by the way we live and behave towards each other.

All human goverments will be ''crushed'' to enable God's ''will (to) take place''.
    (Daniel 2:44) “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,

Jesus will rule as king of God's kingdom. Immediately prior to this happening there is to be a proclamation of ''Peace and security'' by those that are opposed to God's rule.
    (1 Thessalonians 5:3) Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape.

Amazing MrG, you honestly think only JW can read the bible, The CC gave you the bible it was monks that brought it down to you by coping it, they didn’t have printing machines to produce bibles where anyone can read, Monks and Priest use to memorize every verse in the bible, just remember that when you start bible bashing.

You know what the amazing thing is, the CC has been there since day one, WT only 100 years, yet they go around accusing others of hijacking Christianity and claiming the early Martyrs were JW, yet you have no information on then, while the CC has and even their relics and anything that belongs to them, for the very reason is they were Catholic.

Matter of fact, you go out 2 by 2 door to door, doing as the 72 did, but do you have any information of who they were?

Even though this warning has been given it will still come as a complete shock to those that ignore the Bible's teachings. Those that trust God will remain alert and ready for whenever it comes.
    (1 Thessalonians 5:4, 5) But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that the day should overtake you as it would thieves, for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We belong neither to night nor to darkness.

Oh please MrG, I’m not a kid, like I said do you honestly think only you can read the bible, I’m pretty well aware of the end times, and what’s going on around the world, and mark my word JW’s are the ones to be shocked, as your teaching is not biblical, I have heaps of JW literature and the only thing they are good for is to be used as toilet paper, all you see is Watchtower spin and then a bible verse taken out of context thrown in as if this is what it’s saying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.