Why do people think ita bad house prices falling?it is...

1. 58 Posts.

Why do people think ita bad house prices falling?

it is fantastic!

a house is a home, somewhere you live in and your kids can grow up in.. why do you want this to go up so much that you cant afford it is just idiotic - dont you want to be able to upgrade your house to a larger home down the track or you want prices to climb so much that to go from a 3 bedroom to a 5 bedroom is going to put you in a 60 year mortgage??

Housing is where you live, its not a bar of gold that can go up in value endless's and doesnt effect us in a negative way like BHP stock.

It irritates me how people put the spin on that house prices climbing is a good thing..

what is sad is that people still buy housing when it becomes seriously over valued like now, again its not like BHP stock that has grown new assetts or resources to under pin its value.. the only thing to underpin house prices is inflation on materials to build the house and labor to put it together and since i last checked my wages have not trippled.

the only reason house prices have gone up so much is because of the abundent supply of cheap credit to buy at these stupid prices..

those days are over and as credit climbs back up to realistic levels house prices will come back down to proper levels that the population CAN afford.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.