AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

20 trillion oil in sa, page-15

1. 52 Posts.
    Sdaji. that animation is old, very old. I've always taken it to be AlgaeTec's most optimistic scenario based on their own estimates, prior to having enough cost data to give a more accurate guess. They may not have included enough contingency and it may be off now, who knows really?

But, right now their knowledge of likely cost would be infinitely higher than when that video was produced, and into the future it will be higher again. Just remember, they are not still making this vague claim. Even today though, the cost looks like it will vary between facilities in different locations and with different partners.

"It showed the cost of producing algae oil being directly proportional to the sale price of crude. It showed both prices changing together in direct relationship."

You have to put it in context and not overthink it, It was for advertising. They didn't put this video out last week. They estimated it to be about half the cost internally (well over a year ago at least, I don't know the exact date the video was released/started) then they had an animation guy, or girl, put this sentence into an animation. that is all. The whole animation focused on 'purpose', and if you don't have the data, it would be silly to make it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.