GER 0.00% 5.4¢ greenearth energy limited

200,000 keep getting put up for sale, page-6

1. 244 Posts.
    notaclue, (dreadful nic BTW ..... lol), Vivid seems to be going in the right direction but we just don't get any info on NCF. I've no idea what's cheap with GER, but I do know that I've been caught before trying to pick the low on another stock, only to see it drop lower, and then some. The 200,000 seller appears genuine, how many more do they have to sell ..... and why?

Forget what's for sale, the only lines worth worrying about are those in play. This could drop below 4 cents, my average is above 10 cents so I'm way underwater. We've no idea what's on the horizon as everything seems so secretive. Alan Kohler's interview with Sam Marks referred to the NewCO2Fuels "black box", information that cannot be given to the market. They didn't patent all their processes because doing so would apparently allow NewCO2Fuel's competition to know what their "secret" is, and what they're working on.

It's almost getting too secretive for me, not only NewCO2Fuels, but Vivid and their lack of willingness to name their customers. Maybe management's hands are tied?

Dunno, good luck notaclue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.