mojohand - have you ever read a David Icke book from cover to...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    mojohand - have you ever read a David Icke book from cover to cover?

David Icke wouldn't be the first to talk about Earth being 'colonised' by an alien race. You can see countless references to this in practically EVERY holy scripture from EVERY religion the world has ever known. Then again, we see what we want to see I suppose. Still, scores of highly regarded academics and researchers have been on this subject for over 100 years.

Anyway, I'm not saying I believe everything David Icke, or anyone for that matter says. One must come to their own conclusions based on the information available to them. Is there such a thing as right and wrong? Or is it all just a matter of perception?

Tell me why it is so implausible to think that an alien race colonised Earth some 10,000+ years ago? It would explain a lot! It's certainly more plausible IMO than evolution and creationism! I mean come on...

And...furthermore, if you were an alien race living amongst humanity with access to technology thousands of years more advanced than even the most intelligent human mind could conceive of, wouldn't you want to shapeshift??? LOL. They certainly keep their bloodlines pure (if you do your research).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.