SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

200 feet of free oil!!, page-58

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Matsim
    Its amazing what a day can make in the life a little oiler.
    My feeling is that these verticals and the reading of the 3D seismic is right down Terry and teams ally.
    I just have a feeling this is where they can excel.
    It looks like we have the right rig now to do the job and with a few more wells under our belt the drilling team can gain knowledge and experience quickly.

It seems to be more in the area of horizontals that i start to worry they are so complex and we are just a minnow and not so high up in the pecking order to attract the best teams.

So my feeling is a little different to yours in that i would like to see SSN go for it with the 100% owned verticals, and let the experts like haliburton, shlumberger, or continental do the horizontals. I made a point of this a few weeks ago, and even though its early days it does appear to be a great result so far and it just strengthens this feeling of let Terry do the verticals and leave the horizontals to the experts. Sure we sacrifice a % but so many less headaches.

Im no expert but TB is, so im sure he will make the right calls. Its been such a tough 12 months with all the ups and downs maybe its time to relax a little now.
    We need to confirm this result over next few weeks/ months but after today its looking good. Im off out now to celebrate this first exciting result in our Goshan play.
    Well done TB and team.

Cheers LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.