SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

200 mil @ 0.002 with 100 mil.free oppies, page-30

1. 10,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    True the sp has been trading at about 1 cent for only a week and 0.008 to 0.009 cents for a week or so before that.
    No sour grapes here just one of 20 stocks im interested in if or when there sp falls back to what I call a safer buy in price.
    And yes I have read all posts and relevent info in regards to slt.
    Im going to stick to my new researched way of investing and that is buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying in regards to spec stocks unless my research says otherwise.
    Most penny stocks are being manipulated in some way so buying on hype and when the volume is higher will make you money some times but most of the time you will get burnt.
    Also it is good to know that many investors are sitting on nice profits as this tells me that the stock could be sold down at any time and I should stay away and wait for a potential dump as this happens a lot with these kinds of stocks.
    Good luck with your investment maybe some good news will come soon and the sp will rise or will it be buy on rumour and sell on the fact.
    This is my last post on the slt threads while im a non holder good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.