ATQ 0.00% 43.0¢ atomic resources limited

I have got no doubt that ATQ will head north fast when BFS...

1. 692 Posts.
    I have got no doubt that ATQ will head north fast when BFS confirms that the project is feasible.

And remember:

Tanzania has 40 million people with a median age of 17.8 years old. The Tanzania people need reliable, long-term clean energy supplies to fuel economic development and build national infrastructure and prosperity. Atomic plans to commence mining at Ngaka within 12 months of completing the BFS and anticipate initial coal production rate of 1 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa).

During the 3 year construction phase for the IGCC plant production will ramp up to 2Mtpa. Project finance discussions have commenced with international investors
    and financial institutions in Europe, America and Australia.

Atomic, the largest private coal company in Tanzania, owns 70% of the Tancoal Joint Venture with the Tanzanian Government, created specifically to develop the vast Ngaka Thermal Coal Fields and providing a massive boost to Tanzanias unreliable power supplies and underdeveloped
    coal mining industry and thermal coal export markets. The additional 400Wm of electricity generated by the Ngaka Clean Coal power station at Ngaka will increase total
    electricity supply in Tanzania by 40%. The Tanzanian Government regards the Ngaka project as critical to long-term national economic development.

The project enjoys the strong support of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank and weve had project finance discussions with several American, European and African institutions. The BFS will provide huge momentum to developing this major energy project that will deliver benefits to both our shareholders and the Tanzanian people.

Can't go wrong on this one IMHO.

I hold with confidence and will top up on weakness.

March is not far away.

Good luck to all.

Hematite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.