CSL 0.78% $293.00 csl limited

Thanks, I suspect you have done very well with your management...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Thanks, I suspect you have done very well with your management of the situation. My theory is if you don't have debt, you can hold on through a market crash. The market seems very expensive to me, but there is no alternative. Still as we saw during covid the market can still crash when rates are very low on both cash and bonds. Lately it seems we are in a period of persistently expensive assets and periods of acute volatility. The federal reserve seems reluctant to do anything that may upset the apple cart. No doubt it will be a wild ride in the years ahead!

Agree with your comments on CSL, it is perhaps the ASX's most successful business and no doubt has many more good years to come. I just want a cheaper entry price. However, there are many businesses on the NASDAQ that are as good and trade on similar multiples with better growth. The only problem is they are all situated in tech and CSL adds diversification.

RHC has been disappointing and the rationale for the the Spire takeover seems a bit dodgy to me. I have been debating for a while about reducing the position. Hospitals should be a great business, the problem seems to be too many expensive overseas acquisitions where market regulation is not as favourable as in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$293.00
Change
2.260(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $141.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$294.00 $294.75 $290.82 $491.6M 1.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8192 $292.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$293.06 12368 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.