MQG 0.03% $236.03 macquarie group limited

$200 Party, page-211

1. 4,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I think your points are valid to a degree. I just don't agree with there never being another recession or correction.
    I think there are some things that are in a bubble, not all, the hard thing to tell is when it might pop or how long it can continue an upward
    trajectory.

"IMO the losers are the pussies renting an apartment whilst sitting on gold & cash."

I do agree with that statement. I have been telling my siblings to buy a dwelling for thirty years and they both keep saying property is too
    expensive. Well they are now right, they can't afford to buy a decent place.

There is a fund manager that I follow that has been calling the top for near on a decade. Had I listened to him I would be broke.
    I am fully invested, but I have seen busts many times before and I always have an eye ont he exits too.
    I only invest in liquid assets, so therefore, don't own any direct property except the place that I live in.

At the end of the day differing opinions make a market. The one thing I do know is if at some stage you don't invest you will get left behind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.