APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

200 percent and 12 reasons why

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    APG with the next announcement is set to hit 15 cents and here are some of the reasons why!

KRONOS have the plants and budget to spend billons on APG'S TECHNOLOGY.

APG have the technology KRONOS need to make the plant more viable.

APG has shown KRONOS it works.

KRONOS tried to develop APG'S TECHNOLOGY and failed

APG has done it and shown KRONOS it works.

KRONOS has taken an interest in funding APGS TECHNOLOGY; with FINAL AGREEMENTS for FUNDING expected in February.

Orica, One Steel, MultiServe and BHP has taken an interest in the APGS TECHNOLOGY

APG has developed the best and most cost effective fluid bed technologies in the world suitable for other industries including the Zinc inc.

APG produces the most pure tio2 in the world suitable for the titanium metal industries used in aerospace, motor racing and many other industries.

APG has one of the biggest mineral sands plants in Australia (wim 150)

APG has secured one gold plant in China next to Sino with another three to follow.

APG have an pending agreement with KRONOS to move forward.

The equity position will have to be at a good premium and enough shares for KRONOS to ensure that competitors in the mineral sands industry or the steel industry dont make a move on APG leaving KRONOS with money spent and a great investment.

It has never looked better!

LOL - in case anybody thinks I've been smoking some of the strong stuff, this is a copy of a post from our friend E on 19/4/2007...although I admit that I have done a few find and replaces on (replace BHP with Kronos, and DRI with technology, plus a few smaller edits).

Thought it was funny to re-read given our current optimism. Hopefully this time we make the 40c predicted back then (we did make 20c - at the time of this post it was 18c, up from 6.5c on Jan 1st 2007).

Hopefully it all plays out like this again this time!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.