SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

$200 plonk tipping competition

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    To lighten things up a little, I've decided to set up a fun competition.

OK - on with the show:-

Main aim: - Predict the closing share price of Saracen Minerals Limited (SAR) as at close of trading Friday 29 November 2013 (7 months from now).

Rules:

1. All submissions must be received by 11pm Friday 26 April 2013.

2. This competition is only open to current SAR holders (as at 26/04/13). I will request proof/ check the registry if necessary. If you sell your SAR shares after this date, you will still be eligible to win the prize.

3. No two people can select the same price - in other words, there can be only ONE WINNER.

3. This is a first-come, first served style competition. In other words, if person A selects 50c, and minutes later, person B selects 50c, person A will be successful in their choice. Person B will have the option of selecting the next best price - for example, 49c or 51c (assuming these prices are available).

4. See above. It's best to get in early with your prediction.

5. To enter this competition, reply to this thread with your price: please use the correct format (only one price will be selected - no ranges will be selected).

6. You can only enter this competition - once!

7. The person closest to the PIN (SARs closing price 29/11/13) will win $200 worth of plonk of their choice.

8. I am funding this - so you have nothing to lose.

All the best,

Deme

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.