GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

amusing stuff really. but very low volume stuff... The main...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3344
    amusing stuff really. but very low volume stuff... The main holders are waiting, as are the long term investors. I don't even bother with HC anymore, its just a chat room now...

But what i will say as a bit of a vent - Yield optimization should be done now and recoveries increases. If management did actually care about the share price, they could easily stop the bleeding with the the YOP announcement. Obviously there is the big one coming too (SDV) but i am sure they are locked into confidentiality on that.

Its simple, let the share price drop, institutional investors make money on loaning their shares, managements gets incentive plans at lower prices. a low-ball takeover is not possible given the spread institutional base. Then when the fundamentals come through share price goes up, institutions make money on the value realization, management convert there share price for a monster , the amateur shorters get burned and any retail investor that got played regrets getting played.

If you were a 47 old CEO, what would you be after? A quick payday or an empire with a huge payday.. Thats what Anthony Tse is thinking right now. Martin Rowley is the same except i dont think he cares about money after the first quantum founding ownership

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.