TLG 0.00% 59.5¢ talga group ltd

I would simply say this:The real dream for an investor is to...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    I would simply say this:
    The real dream for an investor is to replicate what Warren Buffett had in coca cola: a company that paid the equivalent of his original investment every single year in dividends. Finding such an investment is real, it can happen, but it is going to take a vision of the future and some degree of risk, or everyone would do it and get it.

The world will need all the battery supply it can obtain in the next 15 years, from any source. Graphene, the technology of the future, finally seems to be gaining some applications, if only there were cheap supply. There is this one company, Talga, which aims to supply batteries and graphene starting 2025. It has a practically unlimited and unique resource, its production is eco-friendly, and it is years ahead of anyone outside of china in lengthy product qualifications. Thankfully, because some people are fearful of uncertainty, the market cap is reflective of a junior mining company without a permit. It does not take into account the graphene or anode business.

There are risks, but if you believe in graphene concrete or graphene asphalt, or graphene steel in the next 15 years there is literally no way this company fails. The upside is that the company follows through on its batteries, instead of holding steady it will literally give you that unicorn of unicorns. The birth of a new established industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $225.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.8¢ 59.0¢ $19.25K 32.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2424 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 8182 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.