MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Another perspective thats negativeGreatest leveraging is options...

1. 33,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Another perspective thats negative

Greatest leveraging is options if they get in the money
    but Leveraging works both ways not just going up.
    As for the week Au against the greenback that may only be for a short term if what people are saying is that its strong as Europeans are having to buy it to cover their banking short positions in recent days against learmans and Sachs.

SO we have Peter jackson as goe what happened to the other geo marty Gutz (spelling),

THe mining seems to be slower than expected why is that maybe its because of inexperiance and over optimism.

The company has no money to carry it forward and unless we get grade factoring will keep burning cash in an environment where it is hard to get finance now.

There are several people in the mining industry who have bad blood towards the Garlings why is that ?

I hold options and fully paid shares in this but have been hesitant to buy more in recent weeks due to lingering doubts instead have bought DOM and topped up on SLR.

I do wish shareholders and the company success obviously and I feel the positives which others have covered still out weigh my reservations other wise I would not hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.