QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

If that's the case, the growers should stop the sale at this...

1. 73 Posts.
    If that's the case, the growers should stop the sale at this point, and seek answers from the company. The company sold the wood to themselves, so it should be a simple matter to put things on hold. It has taken 15 years to get to this point, so a couple of more months won't make any difference. The matter I want determined is what happened to the tree roots, as these contain up to 6% oil, and are the best part of the trees for processing. Are the roots included as part of the heartwood sale? Also, I would like to see details of the company harvested trees from TFS 2002, and what amount was involved! This appears to be a case of being taken for a ride. The sooner the company and grower trees are separated the better, it is an absolute conflict of interest! Why don't the growers have the option to have the heartwood converted to oil as the company does? The company buys the grower wood, converts it to oil, sells it. Therefore, has a bigger mark up for themselves! Stuff the growers, their only here to fill our pockets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.