WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

****sandybeaches****re: **2005 doggie rising star Have been away...

1. 87 Posts.
    ****sandybeaches****re: **2005 doggie rising star Have been away on holidays enjoying the Summer Sun (and women). You gotta love Aussie women!

Just a quick one for you Sandybeaches and at the risk of sounding stupid. Did you not mention in early December when Ascent Capital sold their holdings we were not to worry because it was what they were in the business of - relisting of company's that have gone into liquidation. They simply had sold out their holding at a premium (probably pre-determined by the company) and they would now move on to the next company and do the same thing?

I found it interesting then that Ascent capital have since accumlated quite heavily on the 29/12, 22,888,889 or 7.6% of shares on offer. I cannot say I am experienced in this regard and their motivation behind this is the question that is puzzling me. Why would they buy back into a company they have successfully relisted? Is the story behind
    OBJ that good? Do they have more information on the company from management and clinical trials and the chances of success than the general public has available? Who knows. Sandybeaches, could you shed any light on this matter and perhaps offer your humble opinion...

I initially liked OBJ for it's leverage as a re-listed company, but the more I look at this bio-tech the more I think there is substance behind their product.

I have and I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.