2006 biotech winners

1. 113 Posts.
    Only a matter of time until street wakes up to the fact that Sirtex Medical is profitable, has FDA approved product that is expanding revenues of co over 100%+ per annum, and has recently had Australian appproval of funding for its lead product Sir spheres which will add revenue base of 24 new Australian hospitals that have potential to increase revenues over 30 million dollars in a year ,from current estimate of 40 million this next year for a total of 70 million dollars. Marjet cap is only 88 million Aussie now and P.E is 10x next years earnings . Also new plant in USA will increase gross margins even higher than present 80 % and co will have tremendous cash flow and profits.Partnerships with Pfizer and Sanofi will enable bids to emerge along with Mayne bid for eventual acquisition of co to be sold to big pharma or biotech at premium to $4.85 offer from Cephalon 2 years ago. This is my single best pick and based on my opinion only and my own research. Due your own due diligence. Howerver at current $2 the risk reward profile is very favorable for those who actually have a good understanding and knowledge of this industry.
    Biota has a good reward if the suit with Glaxo is successful but I believe this is significantly more risk. Potential is over $3 for Biota and over $7 dollars conservatively for Sirtex Medical. Float of Sirtex is only 9 million with 46 million held tightly so i think the move up in Sirtex will be fast and furious. The trick is to be in it before it occurs as usual in all investments

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.