EOS 0.95% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

2007 earnings, page-2

1. 475 Posts.
    "EOS",

Not exactly true as the forecast CRWOS orders have been build into their guidance for 07 back in Dec? look for yourself. But this will make them a $150mill pa company within 12-18 months on CROWS and telescopes alone.

The prob with EOS is that eveyone thinks they are in the know but basically few are.

Money is the only real determinant not rumors and if mgmt don't take up their $1.64 options in July then I'm out.

Also I get the impression that Northrop might have been stalling the EOS tracking stuff. It would make sense as I think Northrop has revenue/FUNDING of around $3 bill pa from their current radar technology? and maybe they bought EOS just to ice it up. Not bad logic from Northrop if the case. Good question for the AGM I would say.

Also your idea of a private equity take out to me makes sense as the mkt doesn't get this stock,

A great stock run by clever people but maybe Northrop in this case have out smarted them?. I think Northrop only have a 3 yr option over the tech after which EOS get there technology back and get a second shot.
    Who knows but not one word from Northrop in 18 months? Something needs to change

Also, with EOS not being a US firm there is no way they can be a prime contractor so your idea of a take out would need to be a US private equity firm to make this thing swing really well I would say.

The northrop takeout however would make more sense and why the hell they havn't is starting to worry me a little, or maybe they are in competent.

"EOS" I think you have a reasonable understanding here but she's a very complex beast I think good old EOS.

Lets hope we end up doing OK as it has been a very draining stock but I'm dead serious on if mgmt don't take up their options at $1.64 I'm out and people should puch this also as the last time they bought I think was 20c?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $301.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.55 $736.3K 472.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7059 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.