RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi all . As the end of the year fast approaches I would like to...

1. 125 Posts.
    Hi all .

As the end of the year fast approaches I would like to wish you all the best for 2008 .

This has been a trying year for holders .

Many have given up and moved on and only a few of the originals are now left .

Many have been severely damaged financially and the only thing they may have left are the oppies that were negotiated .

They are a lifeline out of the hell created and hopefully will come good in time .

For me , other than that bit of trivea , the end of the year provided a few more dramas and I can truly say that this last few months have been the worst in my life !

So I will gladly toast the New Year in and happily say fark off ! to this one .

One of the good things that did come out of the year were some people who have provided support and help .

They know who they are and I would just like to thank them again as they have no idea just how much it meant to me .

The other good thing seems to be that there is a lot more harmony around which helps the forum a lot .

All in all the story just gets better and better and also very much closer to the big jump we are all awaiting .

I will toast all you mad b@st@rds at midnight and hope that you all get home safely .

Roll on 2008 and a much better year for Range !

framie .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.