CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Cant sleep, so i thought i might catch up.Since the start of...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Cant sleep, so i thought i might catch up.

Since the start of 2008;

6 price sensitive ann
    December Qt report, $12.5m on hand.
    January shareholder update.

2 placements, 11/01 2m shares, 30/01 4m shares. Has diluted the register slightly, and the market has written the company down. Unfortunatly the intent has been missed.

14/01 Kwanza Basin funding. Securing the $100m required to gain access to the table for block selection. A bellated Orthodox XMAS present. Some sold into this and the SP never went anywhere. Nevertheless a coup for CVI.

17/01 Increased shareholding in Fortitude. CVI doubles its stake in Fortitude, it states it's intention to increase this, so that it can further pursue Cu interests in the Upper Cuvo including Cachoerias De Binga. This gem is a real tangible company maker, and has been under the watchfull eye of the more astute CVI investors for some time. You guys know who you are. The Cu/Au is the main reason i hold.

21/01 Quest Energy. CVI restructures it's holding in Euroil to 71%. Euroil in turn holds 6% of Quest energy. Quest is the gateway to securing vital and stable funding from the Middle East. IMO Quest will not only be vital for funding, but has access to the needed hardware/rigs etc required that at present which is in short supply throughout the world.

29/01 Angolan Diamond. An unheard of offer for CVI to develop and recieve a $12.5m P/A, thanks for coming, sideline, which when up and running will provide nice pocket money for future projects. And hey if that's not profitable, they will give CVI one that is. Money for jam i say !

01/02 Longonjo Progress. Where they pave the road with 2g/t Au. Bonanza grade deposit that made me wet myself. Significant enriching events which in turn has provided Cu/Au and U3O8. All which will continue to be at a premium for years to come. And best of all, mostly historical data which has yet to be firmed up by JORC.

I caught a cab on Thursday arvo from Sydney internation terminal to home. The cabbie who is from Togo, told me that he just had a bite to eat was about to knock off, had a crap day. He usually, he said, scrambles around for fare's but could not be bothered. I come along and make him take me 3 hours down the coast. A $564 cab ride. Moral to the story. He sat back relaxed and the money came to him. I in turn arrived home safely, by not hiring a car, as i usually do, sat back, relaxed, and learnt more about West Africa than i could out of all the Googling i have done in the last few months.

IMO technicals account for SFA for CVI at present. CVI is yet to make a cent so the charts are based on sentiment.

Fundamentally, CVI itself has become low hanging fruit. If you like the story of CVI, then buy.

All the best.

Bacchus

PS. Trent 26, i have read a few of the threads you have started, and you have delivered great research. Thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.