QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

I'm happy to just have a big bonfire and burn the lot! The...

1. 73 Posts.
    I'm happy to just have a big bonfire and burn the lot! The company were given the opportunity to discuss matters and told the Growers to get lost! Should the growers have just walked away? The company then ordered a fast sale of the TFS 2002 woodlots, and lo and behold to all, they were the highest bidder! Access to the wood by prospective buyers was to crawl under a roller door, and view it in a darkened shed! So much for the presentation of this expensive wood! Some of the buyers said the wood could not be appropriately valued in order to submit offers.
    You mentioned today that you invested in TFS 2003, another poorly managed project, with performance well below expectation. The major point is that heartwood was expected at 30kg/tree, the latest projection is 10.6 kg/tree, around 1/3 of the expected level! The probable result will be less than that! The company has also conveniently stopped quoting the actual oil percentage in the trees! I wonder why?
    By the way the growers have not taken any action at this stage! They only set a date for a meeting!
    Last edited by Kevvy123: 22/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.