BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Hi Melua, I have been reading the historical threads on BBI,...

1. 713 Posts.
    Hi Melua, I have been reading the historical threads on BBI, which you are probably the biggest contributor. Seek your opinion/clarification on a few things.

I apologise if you feel that some of this has already been covered.

1/ You say that the way forward is to pay off corporate debt, but what is managements next step after the dividends have been reinstated? (or are they only thinking about how to survive short term?)

2/ On paper, I can see that the worst case scenario would eventuate with shareholders being paid out 50 - 70c per share for a forced fire sale of assets sold well under 2007 market values. What is the worst case scenario that you can see. i.e. what can possibly go wrong from here?

3/ What are the chances of the trigger action that results in a BEPPA for BBI share split, and if this eventuated, would it spell the end of any potential for BBI shareholders due to share dilution?

4/ What is the chances of the BEPPA shares not being able to be redeemed for the $1 amount in 2012?

5/ In regards to asset sales, I understand that DBCT is the most attractive asset with BBI having received unsolicitored offers. Does it not make more sense for BBI to try and hold onto this in the long term based on the massive expansion of the Bowen basin coal / gas seam?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.