PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

200m long tern agreement, page-22

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    predicting prices against shorters ...and HF trading ...not my game.......

............the dollars in the Pdn bank will determine the future.....and when the dollars are big enough...the media will fall into line...the shorters will slide into the shadows......as they know they are being watched by ASIC for reporting breaches.....and ASIC NOW want's a SCALP..to prove it is up to the job...they have lost too many cases...now they are head hunting........

today was GOOD day..
    stage 1 of 4
    next financials for june qtr..record sales

stage 3 and 4 more DEALS.

..MORE CASH UP FRONT......

PRICES ARE TOO hard to predict and charts are too easily manipulated by the big traders......

we are on a good thing here.....

its way undervalued....

should be around $3....esp now...

but it will come and fast......

watch for the domino affect....

the shorters will drop like flies...the big hedge fund shorters are a different story.......

I suggest they have already covered their shots ...in a dark pool....their trading to cover shorts is hard to maintain oversight over.......they are smart ..this is what they do...
    ......hard to catch out

.....now we watch the prices and the short positions....

today ...panic buttons...margin calls....BUT the VOLUME WAS NOT AS HIGH AS EXPECTED...FOR the announcement I expected it to pass 30 million......BUT the day shorts moved in......and down it went......just what they wanted...follow the old pattern of trading...run...get out.......

now we have a different situation......
    essentially Pdn has been given $US200 Mill interest free to 2019....

and with that backing they have the power to make better deals for assets and still retain part ownership of any deal they enter into

...and they have an enormous list of sale able assets......bad english..I know...

I had actually envisionsied a deal for around $250Mill But this one was better as it only locks up 60.1 % of one part of the uranium assets of Aurora Energy Resources Inc.

which are

the Michelin,
    Jacques Lake,
    Rainbow, Nash,
    Inda and Gear deposits

so its a magnificent outcome....

and it all APPEARS TO BE ABOUT 2019 SALES OF URANIUM,....
    MONEY FOR FREE TILL 2019

MORE LIKELY its about a big JV over most of the Aurora Energy Resources Inc assets.

Its all about energy independence...for canada and the USA

the agenda is bigger than most can see......

China now shifts all that CASH back to the west....to BUY cheap CLEAN POWER..URANIUM...A SECURE SUPPLY LINE

BOTH CHINA and the WEST benefit through mutual cooperation and show a high degree of trust..CHINA know the west is bound by its LEGAL system to deliver and keep deals or PAY up...not quite the same across the Chinese Border...

..as CFE can attest to..as they are fighting to make them pay $80 mill ...well over due...

well lets sit back and hold tight............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.