AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

$200m+ Sales in 2 years, page-51

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    The business case for doing the share placement is good in theory but the reality of the fact that they needed to raise capital for operational expenses (something that WP said would never happen) undermines the credibility of any claim that the bulk of this money would be spent on expansion. Remember that they didn't mention how the funds raised would be allocated, but they did state that part of them were for operational expenses. What happens if 95% of the funds raised will go to operational expenses and 5% to expansion? Would you be happy with this CR then?

Of course I wish the CR had not been done. Look at what it's done to the share price and reputation of our CEO. It would've been much better to get debt. If targets for profitability are imminent then debt wouldn't have been a problem, right? Why not wait for this magical quarter to confirm cash flow + status and borrow money from there on?

The fact is that, as a shareholder, I feel like management have treated us with nothing but contempt. I feel like I've been lied to by the CEO and just bringing in "institutional" and "professional" investors out of the blue to dilute my holding pisses me off. The new shareholders and their votes won't care (maybe they do now given that they've immediately copped a 20%+ loss on their investment).

Shareholders own this company and WP and the board are employees of it. Their attitude seems to forget this fact but as I've said before, thank God for the first strike to wake these guys up to the need to become accountable for failure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.