SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

The iron ore issue is vital for the chineseThey have plans,...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    The iron ore issue is vital for the chinese

They have plans, these plans didnt count on $150 a ton ore or above

Its the backbone you could say

any growing manufacturer MUST have good iron ore supplies at lowest cost

The Indians are racing against the Chinese, its like 2 young kids growing fast and competing, Both iron ore supplies and India comp is a serious threat to chinas growth, if they can (and i dont dought the chinese) become a top iron ore producer it will give them the edge

India has a fair bit of iron ore

The main thing to remember is the plans didnt include $150 or higher iron ore prices so its a government concern of the highest

Remember the spat when iron ore 1st started to jump up and they couldnt understand why our PM didnt step in and reprimand BHP as the chinese dont understand free market, poor old John Howard was perplexed and had to explain to china its a free market,supply and demand is the issue and they have to sort it out themselves

Dont sell low as its a huge deposit, maybe the last one of this size and the stage its at is where the big % gains are made, the next 2 years or the lead upto production is where the $$$$ are

It needs to be brought to production, the chinese will have to partner with us if they want in, its not for sale

I hold, go long

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.